1st place: $100
2nd place: $75
3rd place: $50
• Poster exhibits, artworks (paintings, photos, etc.), video productions, PowerPoint, etc.
• Individual or group work
• All products will be displayed and judged at the Asian Studies and Asia Club Open House on Oct. 13, 5 p.m., Brennan 509.
• Each entry will have a table for display and presentation at the ASAC Open House on Oct. 13.
• Contestants are responsible for bringing their products and equipment to the Open House and completing the set-up by 5 p.m.
• Winning products will be showcased on the Asian Studies website.
Register for the student contest (with your name, contact information, a title and brief description of your product) by Oct. 6 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, email ann.pang-white@scrant on.edu. No registration or RSVP is needed for attending.