DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Data Center Construction Market in Southeast Asia 2021-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The data center construction market in Southeast Asia is poised to grow by $ 3.61 billion during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of almost 12%.
The market is driven by the increase in investment in data centers and rising adoption of mobility and data analytics in Southeast Asia.
The report on data center construction market in Southeast Asia provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current Southeast Asia market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The data center construction market in Southeast Asia analysis includes geographic landscape.
This study identifies the rise in IoT solutions as one of the prime reasons driving the data center construction market in Southeast Asia growth during the next few years.
The publisher’s robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading data center construction market in Southeast Asia vendors that include ABB Ltd., AECOM, Eaton Corporation Plc, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Legrand SA, M+W Group GmbH, Ove Arup & Partners International Ltd., Rittal GmbH & Co. KG, Schneider Electric SE, and Vertiv Holdings Co.
Also, the data center construction market in Southeast Asia analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage all forthcoming growth opportunities.
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Construction components
- Market segments
- Comparison by construction components
- Electrical construction – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Mechanical construction – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Consulting and other services – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Integrating software – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by construction components
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Singapore – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Malaysia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Thailand – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Indonesia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Rest of South-East Asia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity By Geographical Landscape
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ABB Ltd.
- Eaton Corporation Plc
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- Legrand SA
- M+W Group GmbH
- Ove Arup & Partners International Ltd.
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SE
- Vertiv Holdings Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dxw30u