Sega continues to update Sonic Colours: Ultimate with patch 2.6.
Sonic Colours: Ultimate’s road to recovery continues – this time there’s a new patch that makes a number of key improvements to the game.
Patch 2.6 is live now for the remaster across all platforms, although there are some platform-specific fixes.
Here are the patch notes:
- Improved stability on all platforms.
- Updates to the save-game system.
- Audio mix improvements.
- Music now loops in credits.
- Update to “Giving Credit Where Credit’s Due” trophy/achievement description.
- Switch-specific update: Eggman fireworks now appear at end of Terminal Velocity.
- PC-specific update: Fix for issue where Yellow Drill Wisp could not damage Captain Jelly.
- Various bug fixes.
Sonic Colours: Ultimate launched in September in a pretty poor state, with headlines concentrated around graphics glitches and bugs – particularly with the Switch version. Digital Foundry did its thing on Sonic Colours: Ultimate in the video below: