Rolls-Royce says no final decision on potential stakes


© Reuters. FILE PHOTO: A man looks at Rolls Royce’s Trent Engine displayed at the Singapore Airshow in Singapore

(Reuters) – Rolls-Royce (L:) said on Friday that no final decision had been made on allotting shares to potential investors, “including any sovereign wealth fund”, as the British engineering firm was still reviewing all available funding options.

The statement follows a Sky News report that Kuwait’s state fund was in talks for a stake in the company after the maker of Trent engines said it was considering a rights issue of up to 2.5 billion pounds ($3.2 billion).

Rolls-Royce, hit hard by the COVID-19 pandemic, had confirmed the equity raise this week in response to media reports that followed months of speculation about its finances.

($1 = 0.7872 pounds)

Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.

Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.

READ  Lidl August Bank Holiday opening hours: what time are stores open?





READ SOURCE

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here