Mino Raiola is possibly the most famous ‘super-agent’ in football, and could be involved in three of the biggest transfers in the world next summer.
Having overseen and even arranged the careers of some of football’s biggest superstars such as Paul Pogba, Erling Haaland, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and many more, he is one of the most influential men in global football.
The Swedish agent is often regarded as being one of the toughest negotiators in the whole of sport, as he has a history of being able to make or break any potential transfer deal.
He is the one who convinced Borussia Dortmund to insert the £68m release clause into Erling Haaland’s contract, which will more than likely see the Norwegian depart the club.
Corbis via Getty Images)
The mercurial forward is possibly the hottest property in football, having scored a mind-blowing 68 goals in 67 appearances for the German giants in all competitions.
Clubs were even queuing up around the door to sign him this summer, with Chelsea expressing the biggest interest in him despite the fact he would have cost almost three times as much as his buy-out clause.
However, Dortmund were adamant he would stay and he continues to thrill and pummel the opposition’s goal at the Signal Iduna Park.
The release clause has also appeared to be one of Raiola’s specialities.
The future of Matthijs De Ligt has also been thrust into the transfer spotlight with knowledge of his release clause at Juventus becoming prominent.
Standing at a humongous £128m, the 22-year-old will be able to walk away from the Allianz Arena if a club pays the fee to break him out of his contract, according to Fabrizio Romano.
Who will Pogba, Haaland, and De Ligt be playing for next season? Comment below
It will be enacted at the start of next season, and Massimiliano Allegri’s side may have to start bracing themselves for offers and phone calls from the game’s biggest teams.
Raiola will also be front and centre of contract negotiations with Manchester United if they decide to offer midfield general Pogba a new deal.
The Frenchman will be free to walk away from the club for free next summer when his current contract with the club expires, unless the Red Devils negotiate a new contract with Raiola and Pogba.
But, it will likely come at an enormous price with reports from The Sun stating he would need to be paid around £400,000 per week if he was to pen his future to the club.
However, the imperious Haaland, the dynamic De Ligt, and the classy Pogba are just three of Raiola’s 73 competing players he looks after.
Many of Raiola’s clients are promising youngsters, he feels could soon become global superstars within the next few seasons.
He is very strategic in who he decides to work with and look after, often choosing to approach players while they are still in their early stages.
Here’s a complete list of every Raiola client currently playing.
1. Erling Haaland – Borussia Dortmund,
2. Matthijs de Ligt – Juventus,
3. Gianluigi Donnarumma – Paris Saint-Germain,
4. Paul Pogba – Manchester United,
5. Marco Verratti – Paris Saint-Germain
6. Stefan de Vrij – Inter Milan
7. Hirving Lozano – Napoli
8. Marcus Thuram – Borussia Monchengladbach
9. Moise Kean – Juventus
10. Ryan Gravenberch – Ajax
11. Donyell Malen – Borussia Dortmund
12. Alessio Romagnoli – AC Milan
13. Konstantinos Manolas – Napoli
14. Owen Wijndal – AZ Alkmaar
15. Alphonse Areola – West Ham United
16. Denzel Dumfries – Inter Milan
17. Henrikh Mkhitaryan – AS Roma
18. Calvin Stengs – Nice
19. Myron Boadu – AS Monaco
20. Justin Kluivert – OGC Nice
21. Mohamed Ihattaren – Sampdoria
22. Andrea Pinamonti – FC Empoli
23. Walter Benitez – OGC Nice
24. Mitchel Bakker – Bayer Leverkusen
25. Luca Pellegrini – Juventus
26. Brian Brobbey – RB Leipzig
27. Pablo Rosario – OGC Nice
28. Mohamed Fares – Genoa
29. Kenny Tete – Fulham
30. Zlatan Ibrahimovic – AC Milan
31. Giacomo Bonaventura – Fiorentina
32. Pantelis Chatzidiakos – AZ Alkmaar
33. Blaise Matuidi – Inter Miami
34. Riccardo Calafiori – AS Roma
35. Vangelis Pavlidis – AZ Alkmaar
36. Philippe Sandler – ESTAC Troyes
37. Rodrigo Ely – Nottingham Forest
38. Joao Paulo – Seattle Sounders
39. Roberto Insigne – Benevento Calcio
40. Derrick Luckassen – Fatih Garagumruk
41. Mario Balotelli – Adana Demirspor
42. Federico Macheda – Panathinaikos Athens
43. Micky van de Ven – Wolfsburg
44. Alessandro Deiola – Cagliari Calcio
45. Wesley – FC Sion
46. Marco Tumminello – Reggina 1914
47. Luciano Narsingh – Free agent
48. Cedric Gondo – US Salernitana
49. Vladimir Weiss – Slovan Bratislava
50. Liam van Gelderon – Ajax
51. Immanuel Pherai – Borussia Dortmund
52. Emre Mor – Fatih Karagumruk
53. Camillo Ciano – Frosinone Calcio
54. Thomas Lam – CSKA Sofia
55. Raul Assencio – AD Alcorcon
56. Fabio Pisacane – US Lecce
57. Xavi Simmons – Paris Saint-Germain
58. Ricardo Kishna – ADO Den Haag
59. Nicolo Armini – Piacenza Calcio 1919
60. Davide Merola – Calcio Foggia 1920
61. Ouasim Bouy – Al Kharaitiyat SC
62. Mattia Vitale – FC Pro Vercelli 1892
63. Eron – Atletico Mineiro
64. Lucas Roggia – Juventude
65. Gustavo Hebling – XV De Piracicaba
66. Hicham Kanis – Panserraikos
67. Ahmed Camara – Opountios Martino
68. Vincenzo Tommasone – FC Rieti
69. Lorenzo Andriuoli – Union Villa Cassano
70. Burak Kardes – Eendracht Termien
71. Felipe Mattioni – free agent
72. Abdel Malek El Hasnaoui – OFC Ostzaan
73. Davide Acampa – Napoli