FOR many of us an early morning trip to McDonald’s for breakfast is the ideal treat – and can be the key to beating a hangover.
Here are the breakfast hours for the famous fast food restaurant.
What time does McDonald’s stop serving breakfast?
The fast food chain has been serving breakfast from their opening time up until 10.30am and the restaurants that are open 24 hours a day start serving breakfast at 5am.
But times could be changing.
For McDonald’s is looking at allowing customers to buy breakfast until 11am – 30 minutes longer than the 10.30am cut off currently in place.
While breakfast is on between 5am and 10.30am the normal burger menu is not available.
When asked why this is McDonald’s said: “At McDonald’s we follow strict procedures to ensure the best quality food for our customers.
“We do not cook beef and pork on the same grill because of the risk of cross-contamination between the two ingredients.”
What’s on the McDonald’s menu?
There is plenty on the McDonald’s breakfast menu to kick-start your day with a treat, including…
- Breakfast wrap – with egg, bacon, cheese, sausage and a hash brown
- Sausage, egg and cheese bagel
- Bacon, egg and cheese bagel
- Sausage and egg McMuffin
- Bacon and egg McMuffin
- Double sausage and egg McMuffin
- Double bacon and egg McMuffin
- Egg and cheese McMuffin
- Pancakes and syrup
- Pancakes and sausage with syrup
- Bacon roll
- Quaker Oat So Simple
- Quaker Oat So Simple Apple and cherry porridge
- Quaker Oat So Simple with jam
- Quaker Oat So Simple with sugar
- Quaker Oat So Simple with syrup
- Toasted bagel
- Toaster bagel with jam
- Toasted bagel with philadelphia light
- Hash brown
- Cheesy bacon flatbread – new!
- Chocolate donut
- Blueberry muffin
- Chocolate muffin
- Triple chocolate cookie
- Sugar donut
- Apple and grape fruit bag
MOST READ IN FOOD
SLICE OF THE ACTION
A Pizza Hut black card exists and holders get FREE pizza for a year… here's how you can get your hands on one
When does McDonald’s lunch start?
McDonald’s starts serving their normal menu from 10.30am each day.
They continue with their classic burgers and McChicken sandwiches right through until closing time.
The 24-hour restaurants stop serving the normal menu at 5am when they switch to breakfast.