MARILYN Manson’s home was raided by police early Monday morning, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department has confirmed to The Sun.
It comes months after it was revealed the controversial star is being investigated for sexual assault after shocking allegations.
A spokesperson for the LASD confirmed to The Sun that a residence owned by Marilyn had been searched early Monday, but could not confirm the location of the property.
A full media statement is expected to be released on Tuesday, they added.
Meanwhile, law enforcement sources told TMZ that Special Victims Unit detectives went to Marilyn’s home in West Hollywood with a search warrant.
According to the outlet, the 52-year-old shock rocker was not home at the time of the raid.
Cops are said to have forced entry into the home with the warrant, which is “in connection to ongoing probes into sexual assault allegations against Marilyn.”
Police reportedly seized media storage units, including hard drives, from the home.
The items taken will be be reviewed before the case is submitted to the Los Angeles County District Attorney.
SELLING FORMER HOME
The Sun exclusively revealed earlier this month that the controversial hitmaker sold his most recent home in the Hollywood Hills for $1.835million – banking $750K on the sale.
The Beautiful People singer, who has faced controversy after a number of women came forward with similar claims of sexual and physical abuse, put the property on the market in October.
Records show he officially offloaded the house on November 16 for $85K more than the asking price of $1.75million.
The listing was held by Jon Grauman and Feroz Taj of The Agency.
Marilyn bought the home back in 2013 for just $1,085K, and will likely be pleased to have made money on the sale after his career took a hit and he was dropped by his record label.
CLAIMS AGAINST MARILYN
A number of women have claimed they were sexually and physically assaulted by the singer, including three who are suing him.
Meanwhile, one rape lawsuit was dismissed earlier this year.
The ongoing police investigations comes after cops interviewed one of Marilyn’s alleged victims.
Actresses Evan Rachel Wood and Esme Bianco are among those who have publicly come forward after alleged violent relationships.
Back in February, Evan claimed her ex-fiancé “horrifically abused her for years” and said she was desperate to “expose this dangerous man.”
She has always been open about suffering abuse from a previous relationship, but had never revealed the partner’s identity until this year.
Game of Thrones star Esme, who is also suing Marilyn, previously claimed the rock star had tied her down and whipped her, electrocuted her and cut her with a knife.
Marilyn has vehemently denied any wrongdoing, with his attorney saying Esme’s claims are “provably false.”
His former employee Ashley Walters, who worked as an assistant and for the star, also claimed he used “torture tactics” to control her.
In a statement previously posted on Instagram, he said: “Obviously, my life and my art have long been magnets for controversy, but these recent claims about me are horrible distortions of reality.
“My intimate relationships have always been entirely consensual with like-minded partners. Regardless of how — and why — others are now choosing to misrepresent the past, that is the truth.”
Marilyn has been dropped by his record label, Loma Vista Recordings, as the allegations emerged.
“Due to these concerning developments, we have also decided not to work with Marilyn Manson on any future projects,” the label told Variety in a statement.