ARSENAL head up to Anfield as they take on Liverpool in what is now the first leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final.
The two teams were scheduled to meet first at the Emirates last week – however, the game was controversially postponed due to Covid cases in the Liverpool camp.
Jurgen Klopp would later reveal that all but one of the cases were false positives and, following complaints from other clubs, the EFL could decide to investigate the cancellation.
Klopp said on Sunday: “We had last week a proper outbreak and it showed up that we had a lot of false positives but the rules are like they are so all these players who are false positives couldn’t play.
“The only real positive came from Trent Alexander-Arnold and all the rest were false positives.”
As a result of that cancellation, Liverpool will now head down to London on Thursday, January 20.
What time does Liverpool vs Arsenal kick off?
- Liverpool vs Arsenal takes place on Thursday, January 13.
- The match kicks off at 7.45pm.
- It takes place at Anfield.
- The teams last met in November when Liverpool ran out 4-0 winners at the same venue.
- The winners of the tie will play Chelsea in the final.
What TV channel is Liverpool vs Arsenal on and can I live stream it?
- Liverpool vs Arsenal is live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football.
- Coverage commences at 7pm – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to your Sky Go account or the Sky Sports app.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can still watch all the action with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
Liverpool look set to welcome back Alisson after the goalkeeper’s Covid-19 infection.
But Mo Salah and Sadio Mane are both unavailable on duty in the Africa Cup of Nations.
Similarly for the Gunners, there is no Thomas Partey, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Nicholas Pepe or Mo Elneny.
Granit Xhaka is a doubt through illness while Emile Smith Rowe remains a major doubt.
*Odds from Betfair correct as of Tuesday, January 11