entertainment

Kendall Jenner granted five-year restraining order against a man who ‘was plotting to kill her’


Kendall Jenner has reportedly been granted a five-year restraining order against a man who threatened to shot her (Picture: Getty)

Kendall Jenner has reportedly been granted a five-year restraining order against the man who threatened to kill her.

According to TMZ, the model alleged Malik Bowker threatened to buy a gun and shoot her and himself, forcing her to move out of her home.

The order, granted on Tuesday, means that Bowker must stay at least 100 yards away from the 25-year-old at all times, including at her home, work and her car. He is also banned from having any physical or electronic contact with Kendall.

The terms of her protection are to stay in place for the next five years.

It comes nearly a month after she was granted a temporary restraining order against Bowker, 24, after he reportedly travelled across the US to buy a firearm. The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star was informed of his plot by the Los Angeles Police Department.

At the time Kendall allegedly told the court that Bowker’s terrifying threats have caused her ‘severe emotional distress’, despite her home being armed with security guards at all times.

In March it was reported that Bowker had been placed in a psychiatric ward in a local hospital and was due to be released, prompting Kendall to move home and apply for the temporary restraining order.

Kendall previously said the threats caused her ’emotional distress’ (Picture: Getty)

The reality TV star seems to be taking it in her stride and has boyfriend Devin Booker by her side.

Things have been heating up between the pair since the usually private model made their relationship official.

Fans went wild for the flirty comment he left on an Instagram pic of her posing in a field, simply writing: ‘Very beautiful…Course.’

The NBA star, 24, is clearly a man of few words.

Metro.co.uk has contacted Kendall’s publicist for comment.

Got a story?

If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.


MORE : Good Morning Britain viewers baffled as Susanna Reid interviews ex-boyfriend Steve Parish over Super League drama


MORE : Gogglebox: Gyles Brandreth reveals the deceptively simple way the show helps guests relax





READ SOURCE

Leave a Reply

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.  Learn more