JACK GREALISH has been spotted leaving his medical in the back of a car as his Premier League-record £100million move edges closer.
The Aston Villa man, 25, has long been linked with a move to the Etihad – tipped to join England team-mate Harry Kane.
And now Grealish has taken a huge step towards joining Pep Guardiola and Co after completing his medical.
On Wednesday, it was claimed the Villa skipper had arrived in Manchester as he completed the formalities of his transfer.
Just 24 hours later, Grealish was seen as he was driven away from the Etihad Campus following his medical.
The move is now expected to be announced in a matter of hours.
MORE TO FOLLOW…
BETTING SPECIAL – GET LEICESTER AT 60/1 OR MAN CITY AT 30/1
DREAM TEAM 2021/22
PLAY DREAM TEAM FOR THE 2021/22 SEASON
- £100,000 prize pot up for grabs
- £50million budget to build your best XI
- Play in Mini Leagues against your mates, colleagues, etc
- Click here to play for FREE
- Dream Team app available through Apple Store and Google Play Store
⚽ Read our Transfer news live blog for the very latest rumours, gossip and done deals