ITALY take on Czech Republic as part of their pre-Euro 2020 preparations later this week.
The Azzurri get their tournament underway on June 11 in the tournament’s first game against Turkey.
Czech Republic meanwhile will face both England and Scotland, as well as Croatia.
What time does Italy vs Czech Republic kick-off?
- Italy’s friendly clash with Czech Republic will be get underway from 7.45pm UK time on Friday, June 4.
- The game will take place at the Renato Dall’Ara Stadium in Bologna, Italy.
- There will be a limited amount of fans in attendance at the clash because of coronavirus restrictions.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Italy vs Czech Republic will be shown live on Sky Sports Football.
- You can live stream the action from the NOW TV or Sky Go apps, both of which are available for download onto your mobile, device, tablet or Smart TV.
For Italy, Stefano Sensi is not expected to start the game because of an adductor injury while Francesco Acerbi is out with ligament damage.
Marco Verratti has a knee problem which means he is also unlikely to start the game.
Jorginho and Emerson Palmeiri are available following their Champions League final win with Chelsea but only the latter should start.
For the Czech Republic, Patrik Schick will be starting up front while West Ham’s Tomas Soucek should get the nod in midfield.
- Italy – 4/7
- Draw – 14/5
- Czech Republic – 15/4
*Odds courtesy of Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.