Fortnite dance inside a holographic Durr Burger head is one of the Overtime challenges for season 9.
As has become a tradition, Fortnite looks set to introduce the Overtime challenges once again for the end of season 9.
And dataminers have discovered a leaked list of all the incoming Fortnite season 9 Overtime challenges.
One of these tasks is dance inside a Fortnite holographic Durr Burger head, which may seem familiar to Battle Royale players.
That’s because the Fortnite holographic Durr Burger head also featured during the week 4 season 9 challenges.
To complete the challenge, Fortnite players need to head to the Neo Tilted location.
The holographic Durr Burger head can be found at the top of one of the buildings in Neo Tilted.
One tactic is to aim to do this at the start of a match as gliding in after diving in from the Battle Bus may be the easiest way to enter the hologram.
Once you’ve landed inside the holographic Durr Burger head simply have a boogie.
In case you’re wondering, then here is the full list of the Fortnite season 9 Overtime challenges…
FORTNITE SEASON 9 OVERTIME CHALLENGES
• Stage 1 of 2: reach Battle Pass tier 23
– Stage 2 of 2: complete free Overtime challenges (3)
• Stage 1 of 1: reach Battle Pass tier 71
– Stage 2 of 2: complete free Overtime challenges (6)
• Stage 1 of 2: reach Battle Pass tier 87
– Stage 2 of 2: complete free Overtime challenges (9)
• Work together with friends to get eliminations (25)
• Damage opponents with shotguns (2500)
• Visit Loot Lake, Polar Peak, and Pressure Plant
• Revive a friend in different matches (3)
• Damage opponents with assault rifles (2500)
• Dance inside a Fortnite holographic Durr Burger head
• Place top 15 in duos or squads with a friend (5)
• Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (2500)
• Score a goal on an indoor soccer pitch