africa

Fire guts HAK Air building in Ikeja


HAK Air building gutted by fire

By Muhaimin Olowoporoku

The HAK Air building at Sowemimo street, GRA Ikeja was engulfed by fire in the early hours of Friday.

The two-storey building got burnt as a result of the explosion of the static inverter used in the building, Lagos State Emergency Management Agency (LASEMA) confirmed.

“Investigation conducted suggests that the fire Started from the Static Inverter used for Solar panel in the building.

The agency got to the scene of the incident and put off the fire alongside effort from Lagos Fire Service.

LASEMA said no casualties were recorded during the incident.



READ SOURCE

Leave a Reply

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.  Learn more