- FBI agents raid Washington home of billionaire linked to Putin
- Biden to hold two meetings with Democrats for infrastructure talks
- Capitol attack panel to weigh criminal contempt against Steve Bannon
- Trump files lawsuit to block release of Capitol attack records
- Sign up to receive First Thing – our daily briefing by email
Democratic senator Jon Tester has also voiced criticism of progressives’ suggestion to add a carbon tax to the reconciliation package.
“You might have problems with me on a carbon tax,” Tester said, per Politico.