DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Fixed-Mobile Convergence in Europe and Asia-Pacific: Trends and Forecasts 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report analyses multi-play services in 16 countries in Europe and Asia-Pacific. It includes forecasts for the adoption of fixed broadband and pay-TV bundles, as well as expectations for the take-up of, and revenue from, fixed-mobile converged bundles in these countries.
Converged infrastructure, mobile competition and operator pricing strategies are some of the key factors that affect the growth in the adoption of fixed-mobile convergence (FMC) in Europe and Asia-Pacific. This forecast report examines the main trends and drivers and provides a 5-year outlook for FMC take-up in 11 countries in Europe and 5 countries in Asia-Pacific.
It is based on several sources, including:
- European Core Forecasts and European Telecoms Market Matrix research programs, our Connected Consumer Survey data and our pay-TV forecasts
- secondary data, primarily from operators and regulators.
Who should read this report
- Integrated operators that have invested in FMC as part of their retail strategy and want to understand its revenue growth potential.
- Mobile-only or fixed-only players that want to understand what their addressable market for non-converged services will be by 2025.
- Investors who observe, or have stakes in, the current and potential consolidation developments related to convergence in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Operators from outside of Europe and Asia-Pacific that want to know more about the drivers of multi-play and FMC services, and wish to gain access to benchmarks.
- Total multi-play accounts
- Fixed broadband + pay TV
- (without mobile) accounts
- Fixed broadband + pay TV +
- mobile accounts
- Fixed broadband + mobile
- Total FMC share of fixed
- Total FMC household
- Total FMC SIMD
- Total FMC mobile contract
- Average SIMD per FMC account
- FMC ARPA
- Total FMC retail revenue
- Total FMC share in total
- telecom retail revenue
Central and Eastern Europe
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/twsxgs