Colton Underwood Spotted for the First Time Since Cassie Randolph Restraining Order


He has not publicly commented on the allegations. A rep for him has also declined to comment, citing it as a “legal matter.” 

Just days ago, on Sept. 21, Randolph posted to her Instagram account for the first time since filing for the restraining order.

The upload—a photo of herself smiling underneath the visible moon—featured the cryptic caption, “Be like the moon and inspire people even when you’re far from full.”

As for any future for her and Underwood, there won’t be one as far as Randolph sees it. “Cassie hopes Colton heals and gets the closure he needs. She wants them to both be able to move on indefinitely,” a source previously told E! News. “There’s no space for them to have a relationship in the future and she hopes he understands that. Cassie only wishes the best for him.”



READ SOURCE

READ  George Clooney says Meghan being harassed just like Diana

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here