DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Broader Asia Economic Development, 2021: Frost Radar Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report for Economic Development determines a region’s future growth and development potential measured by its ability to enhance citizen satisfaction of quality of life.
This report explores Broader Asia’s strengths and weaknesses through country-level assessments of growth and innovation initiatives and benchmarks each country on these two indices.
The Broader Asian economy started with positive economic recovery in early 2021 before the Delta variant dampened growth prospects, beginning with South Asia in April 2021 and East and Southeast Asia in H2 2021.
This report on Economic Development in Broader Asia, 2021 diagnoses the significant challenges to the region’s growth environment, including soaring viral caseloads due to the Delta variant, lagging vaccination rates, and resultant supply chain vulnerabilities that impede faster recovery.
By measuring performance against the major sub-pillars of the Innovation in Education, Healthcare, Environment, Infrastructure, Citizen Centricity, and Security, the report offers insights into the regional economic pulse and identifies drivers underpinning the region’s growth momentum, such as ambitious carbon neutrality targets.
In this research, the publisher indexes the top 10 economies in Broader Asia and Emerging Asia to determine what makes them regional leaders. The Radar is intended to empower governments, policymakers, investors, and businesses to identify strategic imperatives for future growth.
Key Issues Addressed
- What are the regional strategic imperatives for the governments in Broader Asia?
- Which countries are the regional leaders for innovation?
- Which countries are the regional leaders for growth?
- What are the driving forces for change in Broader Asia?
- What policies and plans have aided in economic growth?
- What is the future growth potential of the Asian economies?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperative and Growth Environment
- Global Strategic Imperatives
- Growth Environment
- Regional Challenges
2. Frost Radar for Economic Development
- Top 10 Countries in Broader Asia
- Broader Asia Top 10 Countries Ranking
- Competitive Environment in Broader Asia
- Top 10 Emerging Countries in Broader Asia
- Top 10 Emerging Countries in Broader Asia Ranking
- Competitive Environment in Emerging Countries, Broader Asia
3. Next Steps: Leveraging the Frost Radar to Empower Key Stakeholders
- Significance of Being Among the Frontrunners
- Frost Radar for Economic Development Empowers Governments/Policy Makers
- Frost Radar for Economic Development Empowers Investors
- Frost Radar for Economic Development Empowers the CEO’s Growth Team
4. Frost Radar for Economic Development
- Frost Radar for Economic Development Framework: 2 Axes, 7 Priorities
- Frost Radar For Economic Development: Methodology
- Broader Asia: List of Countries
- The Growth Axis: Economy, Investment, Citizens
- The Innovation Axis: Six Pillars of Social Priorities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rgvkcx