Bachelor's Cassie Randolph files police report claiming Colton Underwood put tracking device on car


Bachelor star Cassie Randolph files police report claiming ex Colton Underwood put tracking device on her car… after being granted restraining order against him

  • The 25-year-old winner of season 23 went to the LA County Sheriff’s Department on Wednesday night to file a formal complaint about the allegation
  •  The paperwork was filed in her request for a restraining order against the 28-year-old former Bachelor
  • In a previous court filing Cassie attached photos of a tracking device she says Colton attached to the rear bumper of her car
  • As well as planting the tracking device, she claims Colton turned up uninvited at her various residences among other allegations 
  • Last month Cassie was granted a restraining order against him and he now has to stay at least 100 yards away 

Bachelor star Cassie Randolph has filed a police report claiming that ex Colton Underwood put a tracking device on her car.

Law enforcement sources for TMZ said 25-year-old winner of season 23 went to the LA County Sheriff’s Department on Wednesday night to file a formal complaint about the allegation.

The paperwork was filed in her request for a restraining order against the 28-year-old former Bachelor.

Taking a stand: Bachelor star Cassie Randolph (seen in November) has filed a police report claiming that ex Colton Underwood put a tracking device on her car according to TMZ on Tuesday

Taking a stand: Bachelor star Cassie Randolph (seen in November) has filed a police report claiming that ex Colton Underwood put a tracking device on her car according to TMZ on Tuesday

Randolph’s lawyer told the publication: ‘It was her intention to first, try and work through this process privately in a manner that gives both her and Colton safety, security and respect. We are confident this is possible.’

READ  Father Ted actor Pat Laffan dies aged 79

In a previous court filing Cassie attached photos of a tracking device she says Colton attached to the rear bumper of her car. She claims he admitted to attaching the device.

As well as planting the tracking device, she claims Colton turned up uninvited at her various residences among other allegations. 

Better days: Law enforcement sources for TMZ said 25-year-old winner of season 23 went to the LA County Sheriff's Department on Wednesday night to file a formal complaint about the allegation, as the former couple are seen together in June 2019

Better days: Law enforcement sources for TMZ said 25-year-old winner of season 23 went to the LA County Sheriff’s Department on Wednesday night to file a formal complaint about the allegation, as the former couple are seen together in June 2019

Last month Cassie was granted a restraining order against him.

Colton now has to stay at least 100 yards away from Cassie, her home, her work and must not contact her and avoid all threatening behavior.

There will be a hearing in this month where Colton will be able to tell his side of the story, TMZ reported.

Accusations: In a previous court filing Cassie attached photos of a tracking device she says Colton attached to the rear bumper of her car. She claims he admitted to attaching the device, as the former couple are seen in November 2019

Accusations: In a previous court filing Cassie attached photos of a tracking device she says Colton attached to the rear bumper of her car. She claims he admitted to attaching the device, as the former couple are seen in November 2019

The former couple started their romance on Underwood’s 23rd season of The Bachelor, which aired in early 2019.

They announced their split in May of this year, though in her filing Randolph noted their split as occurring in April. 

She went on to allege that he takes ‘obsessive walks’ to her apartment and lingered outside of her bedroom window at her parent’s beach house at 2 A.M.

READ  Beyoncé releases extended music video for Spirit as the song trails the iTunes charts 

Along with physical behavior, Cassie also claimed that the former football player has been sending her harassing text messages accusing her of spending time with her ex-boyfriend, among other messages.

Fairytale is over: Last month Cassie was granted a restraining order against him. The former couple started their romance on Underwood's 23rd season of The Bachelor, which aired in early 2019

Fairytale is over: Last month Cassie was granted a restraining order against him. The former couple started their romance on Underwood’s 23rd season of The Bachelor, which aired in early 2019

Restraining order: Colton now has to stay at least 100 yards away from Cassie, her home, her work and must not contact her and avoid all threatening behavior

Restraining order: Colton now has to stay at least 100 yards away from Cassie, her home, her work and must not contact her and avoid all threatening behavior

The former football player has called her ‘selfish’ and ‘shady’ in several of the messages seen by E! News from documents pertaining to the order.

In the paperwork, Cassie also alleged that Underwood sent anonymous text messages to her and himself to say he was also the victim of a stalker, though she claims he later confessed to that as well.

According to the filing, Colton ‘used alias phone numbers to anonymously send harassing text messages at all hours of the day to Ms. Randolph and to her friends. Mr. Underwood also sent harassing text messages to himself pretending to also be a victim of the anonymous stalker… He later admitted to being the one sending the messages.’ 

In July, Cassie accused her ex of trying to ‘monetize’ their split by writing about it in the upcoming second edition of his book without her prior approval and though they agreed to remain silent on the reasons of the split. 



READ SOURCE

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here