DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Challenger Operators in Asia-Pacific – Status, Market Impact and Strategies for Success” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report presents an executive-level overview of challenger operators state of play, developments, and strategies, including in the context of 5G, fixed-mobile convergence (FMC), digital services, B2B services, and fiber network deployments.
This report highlights the main strategies for challenger operators growth in Asia-Pacific, gives an overview of the key models for challenger operators in the region, deep dives into the latest developments and regional trends in the challenger operator space, and provides an overview and a set of recommendations on the positioning, value propositions and future growth approaches that the different types of challenger operators across Asia-Pacific can adopt.
‘The report covers in detail the refreshed growth positioning approaches challenger operators are taking in Asia-Pacific in response to incumbent operators. These challengers are aiming to competitively challenge their local market through a combination of strategies such as more-for-more, digital disruption, 5G and FTTH/B differentiation. The challenger operators covered are diverse in positioning and growth strategies, as there is no-one-size-fits-all approach to the Asia-Pacific telecoms market.
Section 1: Challenger Operators Blueprint for Growth: this section provides a set of sample growth positioning approaches for challenger operators, as they move from competitive parity to competitive disruption
Section 2: Challenger Telcos in Asia-Pacific: Status, Developments & Growth Positioning Approaches: This section sets out challenger telcos status as well as their latest developments in Asia-Pacific; it then goes on to cover growth approaches for challenger telcos in Asia-Pacific: from price leadership, to more-for-more approaches, digital services, FTTH/B and 5G differentiation, as well as B2B and vertical industries value propositions.
Section 3: Case Studies: this section examines four challenger operators case studies, providing context and background to their creation, how they have and intend to differentiate in the future and their wider growth strategies.
Section 4: Key Takeaways and Recommendations: this section provides a summary of key takeaways and recommendations in terms of expected market opportunities, differentiation factors, service portfolios, and growth strategies for challenger operators.
- Subject to an increasingly competitive telecoms market, challenger operators must integrate familiar/legacy growth approaches with refreshed strategies and technologies to grow.
- The competition has heated up with new entrants such as Jio, Rakuten Mobile, and TPG Telecom (Singapore) having plunged several markets into intense price wars.
- Some of these challengers are digital core and digital native companies that are willing to take a loss on the telecoms business in order to boost the value of their e-commerce business by a much greater magnitude as they leverage the synergies created by making internet access affordable and widespread.
- Rakuten Mobile is also pioneering an innovative cloud native mobile network that has shown to greatly reduce capital and operational expenditure, further enabling its disruptive strategy.
- Conventional challengers have been engaging in mergers and acquisitions to gain economies of scale and/or to obtain fixed mobile convergence capabilities.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1: Challenger Operators Blueprint for Growth
- Challenger Operators
- Sample Growth Positioning Approaches
Section 2: Challenger Telcos in Europe
- Status, Developments & Growth
- Positioning Approaches
- Challenger Telcos Status & Latest Developments in Europe
- Growth Approaches for Challenger Telcos in Europe
Section 3: Challenger Operator Case Studies
- Challenger Case Study 1: TPG Telecom
- Challenger Case Study 2: Rakuten Mobile
- Challenger Case Study 3: Reliance Jio
Section 4: Key Takeaways and Recommendations
- Acronyms and Definitions
- Companies Mentioned
- Related Research
- About the Publisher
- Contact Information
- 3 Indonesia
- ACT Fibernet
- Aussie Broadband
- Bharti Airtel
- China Mobile
- China Tietong
- CJ Hello
- Converge ICT
- Dense Air
- Dito Telecommunity
- Globe Telecom
- Hyundai HCN
- Idea Cellular
- Indosat Ooredoo
- Jio Platforms
- KT Corp
- LG U+
- Ligado Networks
- NBN Co
- Netlink Trust
- NTT Docomo
- Pipe Networks
- Rakuten Mobile
- Reliance Communications
- Reliance Industries
- Reliance Jio
- SK Telecom
- SP Telemedia
- Telenor India
- Telkom Malaysia
- TPG Telecom
- Vodafone Hutchinson Australia
- Vodafone Idea
- Vodafone India
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rlxfqt