DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Asia Pacific Patient Simulator Market to 2025 – Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Product, End User, and Country” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Asia Pacific Patient simulator market is expected to reach US$ 412.7 Mn in 2025 from US$ 110.6 in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 18.1% from 2018-2025.
The growth of the market is primarily attributed to the factors such as, increasing adoption of new technology in patient simulator and launch of new simulator training program.
Patient simulators are combined with computer software, which replicates normal and abnormal bodily reactions to events, such as asthma attack and therapeutic interventions, which include a drug side effect. Simulated blood can be pumped into the veins through an intravenous (IV) tube. Patient simulators are life-like manikins that react physiologically as a normal human being. The stimulators are specifically designed with respiratory therapy, nursing, and emergency medical students in mind.
Advancement in the field of patient simulators has enhanced the market. Many industry players have come up with innovative types of simulators in last few years. The improvement in the simulators has led to faster and easier treatment and recovery of patients. Besides, the investments from public and private investors are rising for the simulators. In order to improvise the technique, there have been various innovations as well as developments in the field. There have been numerous image enhancement innovations in recent years to enable better usage of simulators.
New technologies were developed in order to reduce the time of the surgeons and the patients. For instance, SimMan 3G, manufactured by Laerdal Medical, is an advanced patient simulator that displays neurological symptoms and the physiological ones. The simulator is simple to operate and consists of innovative technology that includes automatic drug recognition. Thus, the creative steps and technological advancements undertaken by established market players to improve the quality and efficacy of patient simulators is expected to favor the growth of the market in the years to come.
In 2017, the adult patient simulator segment held a largest market share of the patient simulator market, by product. the adult patient simulator segment is also expected to dominate its market share in 2025 The adult patient simulators are wireless, affordable and are built to withstand a wide variety of learning environments, they are preferred simulator for indoor/outdoor interdisciplinary scenarios requiring triage, treatment and transport. Thus the demand for the adult patient simulator segment is anticipated to grow at a considerable rate.
In 2017, the academic institutes held a largest market share of the patient simulator market, by end user. This segment is also expected to dominate the market in 2025. Moreover, the similar segment is expected to grow at the fastest growth rate during the forecast period, 2018 to 2025.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Asia pacific patient simulator market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Asia pacific patient simulator market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth regional market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 Scope of The Study
1.2 Research Report Guidance
2. Asia Pacific Patient Simulator Market – Key Takeaways
3. Asia Pacific Patient Simulator Market – Market Landscape
3.2 PEST Analysis
4. Asia Pacific Patient Simulator Market – Key Market Dynamics
4.1 Key Market Drivers
4.2 Key Market challenge
4.3 Key Market Opportunity
4.4 Future Trend
4.5 Impact analysis
5. Patient Simulator Market – Asia Pacific Analysis
5.1 Asia Pacific Patient Simulator Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
6. Asia Pacific Patient Simulator Market Analysis – By Product
6.2 Asia Pacific Patient Simulator Market By Product, 2017 & 2025 (%)
6.3 Asia Pacific Patient Simulator Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025, By Product (US$ Mn)
6.4 Adult Patient Simulators Market
6.5 Infant Simulators Market
6.6 Childbirth Simulators Market
7. Asia Pacific Patient Simulator Market Analysis – By End User
7.2 Asia Pacific Patient Simulator Market, By End User, 2017 & 2025 (%)
7.3 Asia Pacific Patient Simulator Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025, By End User (US$ Mn)
7.4 Academic Institutes Market
7.5 Hospitals Market
7.6 Military Organizations Market
8. Asia Pacific Patient Simulator Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
8.2 Asia Pacific Patient Simulators Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 (US$ Mn)
8.3 Asia Pacific Patient Simulators Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025, By Product (US$ Mn)
8.4 Asia Pacific Patient Simulators Market Revenue And Forecasts to 2025, By End User (US$ Mn)
8.5 Asia Pacific Patient Simulators Market Share, By Country (2017 & 2025) (%)
8.6 China Patient Simulators Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 (US$ Mn)
8.7 Japan Patient Simulators Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 (US$ Mn)
8.8 India Patient Simulators Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 (US$ Mn)
9. Asia Pacific Patient Simulator Market – Industry Landscape
9.2 Growth Strategies in the patient simulators Market, 2016-2019
9.3 Inorganic Growth Strategies
9.4 inOrganic Growth Strategies in the patient simulators Market, 2016-2019
9.8 Organic Growth strategies Developments
9.9 Organic Growth Strategies in the patient simulators Market, 2016-2019
9.10 Product Launch
9.11 Product approvals
10. Patient Simulators Market-Key company profiles
10.2 Laerdal Medical
10.3 3D Systems, Inc.
10.4 Gaumard Scientific
10.5 Kyoto Kagaku Co., Ltd.
10.6 Simulab Corporation
10.8 Surgical Science
10.9 Mentice AB
10.10 Limbs & Things LTD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ksmbwf