ARSENAL manager Mikel Areta has a tough job on his hands as his side come up against Wolves next in the Premier League.
The Gunners have been winless in four of their last five games in the league and are suffering from a real dip in form.
Things don’t get easier, however, as Nuno Espirito Santo’s Wolves side can give any team in the Premier League a hard game.
A win for Arsenal would show their Champions League rivals that they’re not going away as easy as the likes of Chelsea and Manchester United would like.
What time does Arsenal vs Wolves kick-off?
- Arsenal’s crunch clash with Wolves kicks off at 7.15pm UK time on Sunday, November 29.
- The game will take place at the Gunners’ Emirates Stadium.
- There will be no fans in attendance for the game.
What channel is Arsenal vs Wolves and can it be live streamed?
- Arsenal vs Wolves will be shown live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Premier League.
- The game is available for streaming on NOW TV and Sky GO.
- You can download either of the two apps onto your mobile or tablet device.
What is the team news?
Nicolas Pepe will miss the game through suspension after being sent off during Arsenal’s 0-0 draw with Leeds last weekend.
Willian could be available after suffering with a calf problem during the week.
Mohamed Elneny and Sead Kolasinac should be back in contention after returning positive coronavirus tests during the international break.
Conor Coady can also return after having to self-isolate because of Covid-19. Team-mate Roman Saiss, however, is out after testing positive.
Arsenal – 23/20
Draw – 21/10
Wolves – 13/5
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.