AMAZON’S Boxing Day sale is here and it includes up to 80% off everything from homeware to gadgets and beauty products.
The online retail giant has slashed prices on brands including Panasonic, Oral-B and Britney Spears perfume.
One of the best discounts includes 83% off Aclouddatee Bluetooth headphones, which have been reduced from £79.98 to £13.98 – a saving of £66.
But you’ll still want to shop around before handing over any cash, as you may find something cheaper elsewhere.
The following Amazon Boxing Day deals went live today – but they all finish at different times.
For example, some are lightning deals that will last for today only, and others finish on January 10, 2021.
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that’ll check prices for you – so don’t be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
Keep in mind that you’ll also need to factor in delivery costs, unless you’re an Amazon Prime customer, in which case delivery is free.
Prime membership costs £7.99 a month, or £79 for the year.
For non-members, delivery from Amazon varies from 99p for small packages, going up to £4.49.
Here’s out top picks from the Amazon Boxing Day sale:
Aclouddatee 2021 Bluetooth 5.0 wireless headphones
- Was: £79.98. Now: £13.98. Save: £66 (83%) – buy now
These Bluetooth headphones come with a charging case and work with Android and iOS phones – but sadly the listing doesn’t say how long they last when fully charged.
This is a lightning deal, so it ends at midnight tonight or if stock runs out first, whichever is sooner.
We couldn’t see these headphones being sold elsewhere, but similar ones from Currys PC World are selling for £21.99 with free delivery.
Oral-B Genius 8000 electric toothbrush
- Was: £279.99. Now: £69.99. Save: £210 (75%) – buy now
The battery on this Oral-B electric toothbrush is said to last an impressive two weeks once fully charged.
It also comes with five brushing modes including PRO clean, whitening, gum care and sensitive.
This is also a lightning deal, so it will end at midnight tonight.
The same electric toothbrush from Argos is £20 more expensive at £89.99, plus free click and collect.
Panasonic EH-NE83-K895 hair dryer
- Was: £99.99. Now: £34.99. Save: £65 (65%) – buy now
According to Panasonic, this hairdryer has a “powerful airflow at a gentle temperature to protect hair and scalp from heat damage”.
It also comes with three heat settings, two speeds, plus a concentrator nozzle.
The cheapest elsewhere costs £49.99 from Argos, including free click and collect.
Britney Spears Festive Fantasy 30ml
- Was: £21.50. Now: £10.75. Save: £10.75 (50%) – buy now
This latest perfume from the Britney Spears Fantasy collection smells of black cherries, star gazer lily and vanilla.
It’s described as “sensual yet sweet” and “filled with lush, juicy dark fruits”.
This deal ends on January 10, so you’ve got a bit of time to check this is the perfume for you.
However, it’s not the cheapest as Superdrug does the same 30ml size for £10, a saving of 75p, with free click and collect.
Braun IPL Silk Expert Pro 3 PL3132 laser hair removal
- Was: £424.99. Now: £179.99. Save: £245 (58%) – buy now
Braun says you’ll start to notice hair reduction in four weeks thanks to this laser hair removal device.
It uses flashes of light and wavelengths to reduce hair growth over a period of time by targeting the hair follicle directly.
The same device direct from Braun currently costs £224.99 along with free delivery.
Relaxdays wine shelf with glass holder
- Was: £29.99. Now: £15.67. Save: £14.32 (48%) – buy now
Need somewhere to place your wine bottle and glasses? This shelving unit could be the ideal solution.
There’s enough room for four bottles of wine and four glasses.
A similar contraption costs £34 on Etsy with free delivery, although it is bigger as it holds up to six glasses.
Here are the best Boxing Day 2020 deals from Amazon, Boots, Argos, John Lewis and more.
Superdrug’s Boxing Day sale prices start from just 10p.
But not all shops will be open on Boxing Day – the full list of shops NOT opening on December 26.