entertainment

AJ Pritchard's girlfriend 'engulfed in fire and left with 3rd degree burns'


AJ Pritchard’s girlfriend Abbie Quinnen has been left with third degree burns after she was engulfed in fire when a social media video went badly wrong, it’s claimed.

A blazing wine bottle reportedly bottle exploded in her face and set her hair and clothing alight.

Abbie has now been left with bandages on her face, arms and head, according to reports.

She is said to have made 20 hospital visits, needed three skin grafts and is worried about her dancing career.

AJ called 999 but when he was told that an ambulance would take a while to arrive, he and his brother Curtis rushed Abbie to hospital themselves.



AJ Pritchard's girlfriend Abbie Quinnen has been left with third degree burns after she was engulfed in fire when a social media video went badly wrong, it's claimed
AJ Pritchard’s girlfriend Abbie Quinnen has been left with third degree burns after she was engulfed in fire when a social media video went badly wrong, it’s claimed

Abbie was admitted to intensive care and was then transferred to Chelsea and Westminster Hospital’s specialist burns unit the next day.

A source told The Sun: “Abbie was shocked and in a great deal of pain but AJ sprang into action to put out the fire with a wet tea towel.

“He was terrified himself but he did all he could to stop her from burning.”



A blazing wine bottle reportedly bottle exploded in her face and set her hair and clothing alight
A blazing wine bottle reportedly bottle exploded in her face and set her hair and clothing alight

AJ has reportedly become her full-time nurse and changes her bandages.

The couple were said to be filming a video about a hack to turn a wine bottle into a vase.

It involves dipping rope into a flammable chemical, wrapping it around the bottle and lighting a flame to it.

But their hack sparked a fireball which engulfed Abbie.



Abbie has now been left with bandages on her face, arms and head, according to reports
Abbie has now been left with bandages on her face, arms and head, according to reports

The source added: “This tutorial went horribly wrong. Abbie’s whole upper body went up in flames.

“It all happened very quickly. It was like something from a horror film.”



She is said to have made 20 hospital visits, needed three skin grafts and is worried about her dancing career
She is said to have made 20 hospital visits, needed three skin grafts and is worried about her dancing career

A spokesperson for the couple told The Sun: “Abbie has undergone surgery on her upper body and will continue to receive treatment.

“Abbie and AJ cannot thank all the nurses and doctors enough for their incredible care, support and expertise whilst being at Chelsea and Westminster Burns Unit and at Ealing Hospital.”

The Mirror has contacted the couple’s reps for comment.



AJ called 999 but when he was told that an ambulance would take a while to arrive, he and his brother Curtis rushed Abbie to hospital themselves
AJ called 999 but when he was told that an ambulance would take a while to arrive, he and his brother Curtis rushed Abbie to hospital themselves

The couple met when Abbie auditioned for AJ’s Get On The Floor Live dance tour.

They began dating in 2018.

She supported him when he starred in I’m A Celebrity last year.





READ SOURCE

Leave a Reply

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.  Learn more