6. The next thing I hope (and know) I’ll get is a Bugatti. I’m a car girl and I’d love to add to the selection. I know I just got a Bentley but a Bugatti is my dream of dream cars. I’d like to believe in another life I was a NASCAR driver. Purses are cool but I definitely want an elaborate car selection.
7. The last thing I Googled was, “How do streets get named?” I have this habit of Googling every time I have a thought, and one day I noticed the name of a street sign. I started thinking if I were to ever buy land, I’d have some cool street names. If it’s your land, you should be able to name it however you want to name it.
8. I’d like to learn how to build a pyramid. I’ve learned that the mathematical construction behind pyramids is so intricate and almost impossible. So, I’d love to teleport back to that era and see how they built it. They say aliens built it, but I don’t know. As we continue to evolve with technology and get smarter, we still somehow cannot figure out how they built those pyramids! It does show, however, humanity has been smart.
9. If I had to be a cast member on one reality TV show, it would be Shark Tank because I’m a business woman and I’d love to see if one of my ideas would get picked up and turned into a multi-million dollar corporation. My second pick would be one of those family activity game shows because I’m super competitive and so is my family. If we were to perform together, we would have a lot of fun.
10. My favorite celeb I follow on social media is Quavious Marshall because he’s fine **laughs** and he posts cool things, so he’s nice to look at.
—Edited by Billy Nilles
“Best Friend” hits streaming services on Friday, Jan. 8.