BLACK Friday sales are continuing over the weekend, with plenty of deals at retailers including Boots, Currys PC World and John Lewis.
We round up ten of the best bargains to be had ahead of Cyber Monday tomorrow, November 30.
Shoppers were anticipated to spend £2million-a-minute this Black Friday as bargain hunters queued to get onto websites like Boots and Cult Beauty.
Meanwhile, a PayPal outage on Friday saw customers in the UK and US unable to access accounts or make payments.
But Black Friday is far from over, with deals still going on over the weekend ahead of Cyber Monday.
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that’ll check prices for you – so don’t be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
Remember, just because items are in a Black Friday sale, doesn’t mean you can’t find them, or something similar, cheaper elsewhere.
Always shop around before spending your money – we explain how to compare prices in the box above.
Below are our top Black Friday weekend deals.
Boots – Oral-B Pro 2 2000N CrossAction Electric Toothbrush
- Was: £80. Now: £35. Save: £45 (56%) – buy now
Boots shoppers can snap up this Oral-B electric toothbrush with 56% off in the retailer’s Black Friday sales.
The toothbrush comes with a built-in timer and a battery that is said to last for more than two weeks.
Boots is offering the cheapest price we could find on the toothbrush, with Morrisons selling it for £80.
Boots – DKNY Original Women Fall Limited Edition 100ml EDT
- Was: £53. Now: £20. Save: £33 (62%) – buy now
The DKNY Original Women’s Fall Limited Edition is a fruity floriental fragrance said to bottle the sights and scents of New York City.
Boots has slashed the price by more than 62% for Black Friday, so it’s yours for just £20.
Currys PC World – TASSIMO TAS1106GB Coffee Machine – Peach
- Was: £89.99. Now: £29.99. Save: £60.99 (68%) – buy now
If you’re on the market for a new coffee machine this Black Friday, you may want to take a look at this Tassimo by Bosch one.
To use it, just slip in a disc, press the button and let the machine do the rest.
Currys PC World is offering the cheapest price we could find with eBay selling it for £55.
Currys PC World – HISENSE 55” Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR QLED TV with Amazon Alexa
- Was: £899. Now: £549. Save: £350 (39%) – buy now
Currys PC World has slashed the price of this 55-inch Hisense smart TV by £350, down to £549.
It comes with HDR technology and a QLED display – perfect if you’re keen to create the cinema experience at home.
John Lewis has also reduced the TV to £549, down from £649.
John Lewis – Google Nest Mini Hands-Free Smart Speaker, 2nd Gen
- Was: £49. Now: £19. Save: £30 (61%) – buy now
John Lewis has reduced this second generation Google Nest Mini speaker by £30, down to £19.
It comes with a 40% stronger bass than the original mini, and keeps you informed and up-to-date on news and weather without lifting a finger.
Similarly to the TV Black Friday deal above, Currys PC World is selling it for the same price tag as John Lewis.
John Lewis – BaByliss 2561U 3Q Hair Straightener, Black
- Was: £90. Now: £40. Save: £50 (56%) – buy now
The BaByliss straightener has a built-in sensor that is said to detect the characteristics of your hair and automatically adjusts the temperature.
The 3Q has an automatic shut off feature for added safety and peace of mind.
Similar to John Lewis, Boots has also reduced the straightener from £90 to £40.
Amazon – Yankee Candle Scented Candle Sparkling Cinnamon
- Was: £23.99. Now: £14.99. Save: £9 (38%) – buy now
Yankee Candle fans can snap up this cinnamon scented candle for £14.99 in Amazon’s Black Friday deals.
It measures 17cm tall and burns for up to 150 hours.
Amazon is offering the cheapest price we could find, with Justmylook.com selling a similar jar candle for £15.99.
Amazon – Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones
- Was: £269.95. Now: £159. Save: £110.95 (41%) – buy now
These wireless noise cancelling headphones by Beats are compatible with iOS and Android phones.
They provide up to 22 hours of listening time, or up to 40 hours with ANC and Transparency turned off.
Currys PC World is selling the same headphones for another tenner at £169, so you’ll save cash by shopping on Amazon.
Argos – LEGO City Great Vehicles Ice-Cream Truck Building Set- 60253
- Was: £18. Now: £12. Save: £6 (33%) – buy now
This Lego set features a colourful ice-cream van toy car with stickers, a removable driver’s cabin roof and wide-opening side doors for easy access.
The pack also includes two minifigures and a dog figure, plus a wide range of other accessories.
Argos – Bosch BBHL2D18GB Ready 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
- Was: £199.99. Now: £99.99. Save: £100 (50%) – buy now
Argos has reduced this cordless Bosch vacuum cleaner by £100 and it weighs just 2.5kg.
It’s a two-in-one vacuum cleaner with a built-in, detachable handheld, to help you do the cleaning properly.
We could only find this exact model at Argos, so you’ll have to shop at the retailer to get your hands on it.
Keep an eye on our Black Friday page where we’ll be updating you with the best bargains over the weekend.
Plus, here are our tips on how to beat bad bargains with out top tips and tools.
We’ve previously revealed how prices could be cheaper before Black Friday.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.