THERE are still plenty of Black Friday deals to be had across the weekend – we round up ten of the best bargains.
Shoppers were anticipated to spend £2million-a-minute this Black Friday as bargain hunters queued to get onto websites like Boots and Cult Beauty.
Meanwhile, a PayPal outage saw customers in the UK and USA unable to access accounts or make payments.
But Black Friday is far from over, with deals still going on over the weekend. Cyber Monday sales will also kick off this Monday.
How to compare prices to get the best deal
JUST because something is on offer, or is part of a sale, it doesn’t mean it’s always a good deal.
There are plenty of comparison websites out there that’ll check prices for you – so don’t be left paying more than you have to.
Most of them work by comparing the prices across hundreds of retailers.
Here are some that we recommend:
- Google Shopping is a tool that lets users search for and compare prices for products across the web. Simply type in keywords, or a product number, to bring up search results.
- Price Spy logs the history of how much something costs from over 3,000 different retailers, including Argos, Amazon, eBay and the supermarkets. Once you select an individual product you can quickly compare which stores have the best price and which have it in stock.
- Idealo is another website that lets you compare prices between retailers. All shoppers need to do is search for the item they need and the website will rank them from the cheapest to the most expensive one.
- CamelCamelCamel only works on goods being sold on Amazon. To use it, type in the URL of the product you want to check the price of.
Remember, just because items are in a Black Friday sale, doesn’t mean you can’t find them, or something similar, cheaper elsewhere.
Always shop around before spending your money – we explain how to compare prices in the box above.
Here are our top Black Friday weekend deals.
Olay Regenerist Retinol24 night cream, 50ml
- Was £34.99. Now £15.50. Save: £19.49 (56%) – buy now
Olay claims this night cream “hydrates your skin for 24 hours with visible improvements in fine lines and wrinkles”.
Amazon Prime members get free delivery, or for non-members delivery costs between 99p to £4.49.
Boots is selling the same Olay cream for a pricer £34.99.
Elemis Pro-Collagen Anti-Ageing Eye Treatment
- Was: £92.50. Now: £46. Save: £46.50 (50%) – buy now
Beauty fans get two products in this Elemis eye treatment set, including an anti-wrinkle eye serum and a cream.
Very shoppers qualify for free delivery with this product.
It’s the cheapest price we could find for this Elemis set, with Debenhams charging £57.50.
HEYSTOP Nintendo Switch joycon grip
- Was: £16.99. Now: £7.99. Save: £9 (52%) – buy now
If you were lucky enough to pick up a Nintendo Switch this Black Friday, Amazon has 52% off this controller grip set.
Delivery for Amazon Prime members is free, or for non-members delivery costs between 99p to £4.49. But keep in mind this deal expires at midnight tonight.
A similar product from Nintendo costs £9.99.
Crosstour 4K 20MP webcam
- Was: £69.99. Now: £33.39. Save: £36.60 (52%) – buy now
Capture your outdoor adventure with this nifty webcam. It also works under water up to 131ft.
Amazon Prime members get free delivery, or for non-members delivery costs between 99p to £4.49. This deal expires at midnight tonight.
The same cam costs £56.99 from online retailer GB Elettronica.
Venturer 10 Pro 10.1″ 16GB tablet with keyboard
- Was: £119.99. Now: £99. Save: £20.99 (17%) – buy now
The Venturer Challenger 10 PRO comes with a detachable keyboard and the latest Android 10 software.
Argos shoppers get free delivery or free click and collect with this product.
At Studio, you’ll pay £129.99 for the same device.
BaByliss Super Power Pro 2400W hairdryer
- Was: £59.99. Now: £29.99. Save: £30 (50%) – buy now
Style your hair with two different speeds and three temperature settings thanks to this BaByliss hair dryer.
It also comes with free delivery or free click and collect from Argos.
The same dryer costs £45 on Look Fantastic.
Samsung 32″ Smart HD TV
- Was: £199. Now: £169. Save: £30 (15%) – buy now
In need of a new TV? There’s £30 off this Samsung 32-inch HD telly at Currys PC World.
Currys offers free delivery and free click and collect with this product.
This TV has been discounted to the same price across a whole range of retailers, including Argos.
ASOS faux fur lined parka
- Was: £70. Now: £49. Save: £21 (30%) – buy now
Keep warm in this fashionable fur-lined parka from Asos – perfect as temperatures start to drop.
Delivery from Asos costs £4 on spends under £35.
A similar parka from TK Maxx costs £79.99.
New Look navy men’s coat
- Was: £59.99. Now: £30. Save: £29.99 (50%) – buy now
This smart jacket from New Look is ideals for casual evenings out, when lockdown permits.
Delivery from New Look for this item costs 99p.
Moss Bros sells an identical looking jacket for £39.95, down from £129.
Keep an eye on our Black Friday page where we’ll be updating you with the best bargains over the weekend.
Plus, here are our tips on how to beat bad bargains with out top tips and tools.
We’ve previously revealed how prices could be cheaper before Black Friday.